If you'd like to pay taxes on your retirement income now rather than later, consider a Latitude 32™ Roth IRA.
- Accrue tax-free earnings if you meet certain conditions
- Deposit money after taxes
- Open a Roth IRA Certificate with a $1000 minimum deposit
- Open a Roth IRA Savings Account with no minimum deposit
- Withdraw the entire amount tax-free after five years if:
- You are 59½ or older, or
- You are a first-time home buyer, or
- You are disabled, or
- You are a beneficiary of the deceased owner
What are the contribution limits?
Please call, stop by, or contact your tax advisor to learn the most up to date contribution limits.
What are the tax advantages?
Earnings are tax-free if the account is open for five tax years and withdrawn for a qualified reason (age 59 1/2, disability, death, or a first-time home purchase*).
You are not required to start withdrawals at age 70 1/2.
*Lifetime limit for exemption on first time home purchase is $10,000.
How can I contribute?
Please call or stop in and speak with one of our IRA specialists and they will be eager to help you get started.